Happy Friday, friends! Let’s hope your weekend is beautiful and provides lots of time and space to write. If you’re in need of ideas, check out these hand-picked prompts to help you get started.
- Learn how to get the most out of a 48 hour vacation with Travel Man, Richard Ayoade (Moss from The IT Crowd).
- Extinct trees, hiding in plain sight. In the Queen’s garden, no less!
- So far, this underwater cave in the Czech Republic is literally a bottomless pit.
- Could an MIT scientist have found the pill form of the fountain of youth?
- The mystery of the albino redwoods may have been solved.
- A team of scientists is now using drones to find the Lost Colony of Roanoke.
Have a great weekend, everyone.