Happy November, y’all! You know what that means, right? It’s NANOWRIMO time!
National Novel Writing Month is your chance to write that novel you’ve always dreamed of. The organization behind the event gives you support and helps you track progress. If you’re the kind of writer who needs a bit of structure and accountability, this is for you!
So get out your notebooks and pens, or your keyboard and fingers as the case may have it, and get to writing! Who’s in?
Here are some prompts from the depths of the Internet to get you started.
- Your mind still works when you’re dead!
- A mysterious city discovered by drones.
- Portraits made from discarded DNA. Think twice about spitting out that gum next time.
- Ah, the things you’ll find in glacier melt.
- Oranges to the rescue. Do you think this would work in my yard?
- Apparently fish can’t recognize upside down faces.
- What a squirrelly diagnosis!
Keep us updated on your progress using hashtag #IEWriteNow!