buy Dilantin online pharmacy Happy March, everyone! It’s finally starting to feel like spring in Indiana. As you thaw out from the winter chill, check out these writing prompts from the depths of the internet, culled just for you.
This artist makes 3-D portraits from DNA found on gum, cigarette butts, and fingernails.
- This woman tried to steal the identity of her doppelgänger . . . with cheesecake!
- Birds in Australia are spreading wildfires.
- Apparently your mind still works for a bit after you die.
- This 12-year-old’s first language is Mozart.
- Drones found Alexander the Great’s 2000-year-old city.
If you need a reason to make you write regularly, check out this program: Pen Pals for Seniors.